Greenbow Running Club are an ARC aflliated club.
The benefits of membership are:
A weekly running group lead by qualified Leaders in Running Fitness.
Club shirt/vest included in initial sign up .
Discount at all ARC affiliated races and events.
Discount in the Runners Need, Exeter store.
Discount at North Barbers, Haven Road Exeter.
The chance to meet and socialise with new people.
Please read the club rules before signing up.
1. Every runner must be ready to take part in the group warm up at 6.50pm (club meet time 6.45pm, every Thursday)
2. Head/hand torches must be bought to session during the winter months (October-March).
3. All runners must complete the warm up and cool down at each session.
4. Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn to each session.
5. Headphones must not be worn.
6. The volunteer leading the session reserves the right to refuse to let you run with the group.
7. We recommend that you run with your mobile phone.
8. If you stop mid-session you must not go home without notifying the session leader.
9. It’s your decision alone to decide whether or not you are fit and able to run with Greenbow. If you are unsure, consult your physician.
10. You will need to be able to run 5k (3.1 miles) in 32 minutes without a rest to be able to comfortable run with the group.
If you agree to follow the club rules, please proceed to the membership sign up page.