1. Head/hand torches must be bought to session during the winter months (October-March).
2. All runners must complete the warm up and cool down at each session.
3. Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn to each session.
4. Headphones must not be worn.
5. The volunteer leading the session reserves the right to refuse to let you run with the group.
6. We recommend that you run with your mobile phone.
7. If you stop mid-session you must not go home without notifying the session leader.
8. It’s your decision alone to decide whether or not you are fit and able to run with Greenbow. If you are unsure, consult your physician.
9. You will need to be able to run 5k (3.1 miles) in 40 minutes without a rest to be able to join the club.